All-clad warranty?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Julio

Senior Cook
Hello,

Does anyone know if all-clad warranty cover cookware sets purchased at ebay?

I'm thinking about buying a all-clad cookware set but I want to know if it's covered by the warranty or not.

Hello, Does anyone know if all-clad warranty cover cookware sets purchased at ebay?

I'm thinking about buying a all-clad cookware set but I want to know if it's covered by the warranty or not.

Ask the supplier before placing an order. If in doubt, contact eBay Admin and seek their advice.

Only recently did I discover Le Creuset were being counterfeited! Seems nothing is sacred anymore.

Thanks Everyone!

Does anyone know how to test the cookware to see if it's genuine or fake?

I ask because I went ahead an made a purchase for a 7 piece set stainless steel with the mirror finish from a ebay top seller with a 100% feedback.

Last edited:
1) it should be magnetic
2) the metal should be 2.5 mm thick and the edge should be smooth (cheap imitations have un-sanded edges etc.)
3) if you paid 50% or more of list price it is probably the real deal. If you paid significantly less than 50% of list price it may well be counterfeit. All clad is marked on it bottom exterior. Its handle shapes are distinctive (also quite smooth)

I like to see any pot or pan first, before buying. Hold it in my hand; it's got to feel comfortable and well balanced, the handle gently curved. Importantly, the lid should fit well down. Personally I don't rate cheap pots and pans. They never last.

Good quality doesn't come cheap, but in the long run, is good value. Some of ours have been aroundsince I was born, and still going strong.

After doing a search I found a store that have the same set and I payed only $20.00 less than the store price.

I read the seller's reviews of other people that have purchased all-clad sets and they all talk good about the seller.

I've contacted all-clad and they responded with "Our cookware has a lifetime warranty on manufacturing defects even if you purchased on Ebay."

I received my cookware and in each box there's the warranty card, a little paper of who it was inspected by and the all-clad paper on how to care for the pans.

Congrats! You'll really enjoy them--I use mine everyday on induction & a smooth-top electric stove. They'll polish up nicely with Barkeeper's Friend.

Thank YOU! Margaux,

I've already told myself that I want to cook every night :)

I spent a good hour checking each piece 10" fry pan, 2 qt. sauce pan, 3 qt. saute pan, 8 qt. stock pot. I did the magnetic test and it stuck to all the pieces.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom