To be or not to be. A dilemma.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CharlieD

Chef Extraordinaire
A dilemma:
I meant to say to buy or not to buy. I have this Cuisinart mini chopper for many years, works fine. Problem is I dropped the container, or what is it called, the bawl maybe, of course it cracked and broke in most undesirable spot. If I was lucky the handle would break off for example, that would not make any difference in usability, no such luck for me, instead the little piece that goes inside and is a safety trigger for starting the machine broke off.
So, I’m looking to replace it, but it is like $17-18 bucks or so. I can get the whole brand new one for about $40. Darn. The money is pretty tight right now. I would definitely buy new one if the situation was a bit different. I’m sorry , I’m just venting I guess. :ermm:

Last edited:
Use a chefs knife Charlie. Then when money is not as tight you can get yourself a new one. Or maybe you can go on eBay and see if you can get a replacement bowl for cheap.

Thank you, will hat o check it out. I was looking on e-bay, and I'm wondering, some of the minin choppers they had were more expensive than the store price. Who would buy them? It's wird.

Back
Top Bottom