TrueFire Gourmet Cedar Wraps on Woot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rob Babcock

Head Chef
Check out todays Woot deal- 24 Cedar wraps for grilling, for $13 shipped. That's quite a bit cheaper than I've seen 'em locally. But remember how Woot works- it's One Day, One Deal! Get 'em by midnite tomorrow or they're gone.

I've been buying from woot.com for years. I have bought some awesome balsamic, goat cheeses, wine reductions, and wines from them. I scored a few bottles of some flavored oils on the last woot-off. Did ya'll know Amazon bought woot recently?

Supposedly Woot is supposed to remain pretty much autonomous and keep doing what they're doing. I sure hope that's how it works out. I will admit to owning maybe 30-40 Woot shirts...:LOL:

Supposedly Woot is supposed to remain pretty much autonomous and keep doing what they're doing. I sure hope that's how it works out. I will admit to owning maybe 30-40 Woot shirts...:LOL:
LOL--I have quite the collection, myself! I think my favorite is the "Hot Wings! G** it Burns!" But the "Mise en Place" with the chef's knife is another. I just got the "Save the Jackalopes". :cool:

Last edited:
I have a small collection of 3 woot shirts so far. My latest is my kids favorite. It shows a door with a banana knocking on it. Behind him is another banana and behind him is one more banana. Behind the last banana is an orange. Some of you will get the joke, others may not ;)

LOL--I have quite the collection, myself! I think my favorite is the "Hot Wings! G** it Burns!" But the "Mise en Place" with the chef's knife is another. I just got the "Save the Jackalopes". :cool:

The Jackelope one was kinda cute but I live in South Dakota, so that meme is pretty much played out for me.:LOL: But I did just get a $5 off Woot coupon which I used to get the much-revered, sacred "The Raven" shirt!:clap: I loved that shirt but who wants to pay $15?:ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom