What's on your plate 8/30/10?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Vegetables, pasta or ice and clams. Not sure exactly how I will put it togher yet.

Any plans yet?

I have to leave early for a condo board meeting tonight so I'm doing a burger on the grill for me and SO if she get's home early enough.

SO is having dental surgery this morning so dinner is up inthe air. I am planning pasta or noodles, maybe mac n cheese, but definately something soft.

SO is having dental surgery this morning so dinner is up inthe air. I am planning pasta or noodles, maybe mac n cheese, but definately something soft.
AWWWWWWWWWWW I have had lots of dental issues and it is not fun!! Bigs hugs and sympathy to SO!! I always want soup or mashed and gravy after dental work.

DH is teaching tonight but DS will be joining me for dinner. He requested my baked parmesan chicken (not to be confused with chicken parmesan) so I'll make a batch of that with steamed broccoli in cheese sauce.

I am having leftovers today. Just finished up last night's Fish Taco's for lunch and will finish up Sat night's beef enchiladas for dinner. Aryibba! Aryibba!

Baked clams, cherry tomato salad and linguine topped with sautéed veggies (EVOO, fresh garlic, fresh basil, oregano, onions, eggplant, green & yellow squash, red, green, yellow & orange bell peppers, quartered mushrooms caps, burgundy wine, herbs & spices and tomato sauce).

img_917430_0_82e374202573b10bf67df03bf0f8cb19.jpg

Baked clams

img_917430_1_b07a1159d77264959a080de9d10635a6.jpg

img_917430_2_a4b47db05d366ce36547bb019d5735dd.jpg

Baked clams, cherry tomato salad and linguine topped with sautéed veggies (EVOO, fresh garlic, fresh basil, oregano, onions, eggplant, green & yellow squash, red, green, yellow & orange bell peppers, quartered mushrooms caps, burgundy wine, herbs & spices and tomato sauce).

Show off......

:LOL:
:ROFLMAO:
:wacko:
:huh:
:mrgreen:
:angel:
:sleep:
:clap:

I did a small split turkey breast, marinated with a bunch of stuff:mrgreen:. Also had fresh spinach with bacon, and baked taters. Enough turkey left for DH to take a sammich to work tomorrow. All good!

had a bite or two of chicken, my granddaughter for me. pasta too. the pasta was awful but her heart is in the right place. she is a big fan of cumin and i am not. had a few bites of casserole my daughter bought. way to salty, i tell them the diet restrictions but they don't really get it. don't want to hurt their feelings. not much appetite anyway. will do better tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom