My Daughter Started Kindergarten Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Kayelle. She was so excited this morning I think she could have ran all the way to school.

Awww she looks so ready :) I cried like a baby when my oldest had his first day of kindergarten. Cried again the first time I was called into the principals office to! :ohmy: Didn't take him 2 weeks to graduate to that. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Enjoy.

Munky.

LOL Chef Munky. The only reason My daughter will ever see the inside of the principals office is because she is friends with her daughter. My son on the other hand will probably be in there more than his own classroom when he is ready for school.

I don't think her backpack is quite big enough. Did you fix her a 7 course meal for lunch? She is definitely adorable! Hope she enjoys herself!

The funny thing is that her younger brother has the same size backpack and he is even smaller than she is. They both could probably fit in their own packs.

Kindergarten today....High School Graduation tomorrow....Then things really move fast!!!
Hold on Daddy...cherish every moment... it'll be gone before you know it....

GB,
I remember when Rachel was born. Now the fun begins. She and my Carson have started kindergartn. She looks beautiful as alwasy.She is a heart breaker. Good luck Rachel take the kindergarten class by storm. Enjoy it GB it ges by so fast.
cj

Mazal Tov. What fun. Mine yongest started the First Grade yesterday. Oh, my gosh, it is hard to believe.

That is great Charlie! Rachel can not wait for 1st grade already. Probably since Kindergarten is only for 2.5 hours a day :(

I'm so mad at my self, I just deleted picks from the first day, albeit by accident, but still, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sometimes those pictures are more fun Charlie.

I remember the photos we took of my Bar Mitzvah. For those who do not know, you are not allowed to take photos or video in the temple on the Sabbath so that makes it impossible to get pictures of someone being Bar Mitzvah'd. What some temples do is let you stage it on a non Shabbat day to get the pictures. I enjoy looking back at my album and seeing those shots and remembering how it was just my family there preparing for the big day. The pictures came out better than they would have too, because I was just there for the photo op with nothing else to be nervous about.

Back
Top Bottom