What's on your plate 9/2/10?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
I have 1/2 a flank steak, some bell peppers, tomatoes, sauce and cauliflower to use. And I have no clue whats for dinner.
Do you have any plans?

Flank steak sounds like a good idea to me too. I have one or two in the freezer. I'll thaw one for marinating and grilling tonight.

Thanks for the idea.

Well...going to be something fast as one daughter has a driving lesson at 6-8 and with traffic it will take me 1/2 hour to get her there!

I think it will be a chicken night. I'll post back when I decide what to do.

Flank steak sounds like a good idea to me too. I have one or two in the freezer. I'll thaw one for marinating and grilling tonight.

Thanks for the idea.
You're welcome Andy.

I also have a small amount muenster, swiss, mexican blend and cheddar cheeses. I may make a cheese steak sammie to split 4 ways, sliced tomatoes or tomato salad, steamed cauliflower and a small bit of pasta. That should use up most of the fridge gotta use or loose stuff!!

Tonight's one of those simple nights. I'll just saute up some chicken tenderloins (marinaded in salt, pepper, olive oil and lime juice), and eat them in a wrap with cheese and veggies.

Tonight's one of those simple nights. I'll just saute up some chicken tenderloins (marinaded in salt, pepper, olive oil and lime juice), and eat them in a wrap with cheese and veggies.
Hmmmmmmmmmm I would have thought turkey tenderloins!! LOL Sory j/k I couldnt resist

Baked up a Rosemary Foccacia last night. Today we finish up the deli cold cuts and cheese. Then I'll be cooking all night for the weekend meals. Chicken and soups I think, whatever is easy to crate up and heat up for my lunchbox.

Either left-overs or hot dogs and mac-n-cheese. Just finished lunch and heading back to work, so it will depend on how the afternoon goes.

I have to pick up my grandson this afternoon and he will spend the night so I picked up a lemon pepper rotisserie chicken and will make au gratin potatoes and baby green peas, tomato, onion and cucumber salad. We will have ice cream for dessert.

Pepper steak (Red, yellow, orange & green bell pepper & onions stir fried in EVOO till just tender. Thin sliced flank steak added to pan and fried just till pink), tomato salad with a hunk of French bread to sop juices & rice and peas (onion chopped fine & jasmine rice sautéed in butter till onion is soft. Mushrooms, frozen peas & pearl onions & beef broth added).

img_917911_0_eb54c5630f28e6646c643380c8b0a3db.jpg

Yum, msmofet!

You can't do this to me, I am still at work and now I'm really hungry.

I was going to have: Country Fried Steak, Mashed Potatoes with Cream Gravy. The meat had gone bad.

Back up plan: Hot Dogs with Sauerkraut. Hot Dog Rolls molded. :mad:

Now I am having a Beer and trying to figure out a backup backup plan.:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom