Whole Foods Blueberry Pie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
I've never been a fan of store-bought pies (bakeries not included). They are usually awful, especially the apple pies. When I was a kid, there was a local company - Table Talk - that made all kinds of pies. As a kid I loved their blueberry pies. Not because they were exceptional but because I loved blueberries and pies and that's what was available.

SO brought home a mini blueberry pie from Whole Foods as a surprise for me (no wonder I love her!).

This is an exceptional pie. Not only is the filling very good, the crust is surprisingly good. Everything a crust should be, it's light and flaky. The mini is $5.99 they also make a full-sized version for around $12.

I can't speak to their their other flavors but this pie is really really good for a commercial pie.

I've thought of getting a part-time job at Whole Foods just to get the 20% employee discount!

That might be worth it. I'd spend it all on blueberry pie. It's is gratifying to find a commercial product that has an ingredient list I could duplicate in my home pantry.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom