Book - Jillian Michaels "Master Your Metabolism"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wantstocookhealthy

Assistant Cook
Recently, I watched Jillian Michaels new show, and there she made healthy brownies. She made them with oil instead of butter, and instead of sugar she used honey... so a lot of substitutes and the brownies looked so good.

I got very inspired and bought her book. She did these recipes with a 6 & 7 year old girls on the show.

Now I don't know how to start! :wacko:

has anyone used this cookbook with a family with young children? if so which do you think are the best recipes?

The reason is that I am here because I really have no cooking hands but I am willing to learn.

I am obese and I do not want my 4 year old to go through weight issues. I know that many children who are overweight is because it's due to their diet and parents are to blame (I saw that on the show "too fat for 15" on the style network). One of the parents said "it's my fault he's like that"... talking about her 300Lb 14 year old.

if anyone can give me advice about this book and the recipes I will greatly appreciate it!

thanks!

I can't offer any advice on the JM book but if you have any interest in changing this site is very helpful and non-judgemental.

Bodybuilding.com - Bodybuilding.com Transformation Guide!

You can get all the nutritional info needed for your daughter and/or yourself.You can also get all the excercise info you will ever need too.

There are tons of people on that site who have lost 100+
pounds and done complete transformations.Check it out it is very motivational.There are fat loss/nutrition/over 35 forums and lots of healthy recipes geared toward fat loss, maintainace and general health.

I buy stuff from their site all the time and their customer service is great.Orders usually get to my door in 3 days.Feel free to PM me if I can help in any way.

I can't offer any advice on the JM book but if you have any interest in changing this site is very helpful and non-judgemental.

Bodybuilding.com - Bodybuilding.com Transformation Guide!

You can get all the nutritional info needed for your daughter and/or yourself.You can also get all the excercise info you will ever need too.

There are tons of people on that site who have lost 100+
pounds and done complete transformations.Check it out it is very motivational.There are fat loss/nutrition/over 35 forums and lots of healthy recipes geared toward fat loss, maintainace and general health.

I buy stuff from their site all the time and their customer service is great.Orders usually get to my door in 3 days.Feel free to PM me if I can help in any way.

Thanks! I will check that out.

but I definitely need help with the JM book recipes!! anyone?

Back
Top Bottom