Is the bar still open?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mudbug

Chef Extraordinaire
I see I've been away for waaaaaaaay too long - almost a year. Eeesh! Hope to catch up with my old friends and meet some new ones, but especially get some new ideas in cooking. It's been kinda blah in that dept and I need some inspiration from the good folks at DC.

Wow, muddy, where've you been keeping yourself? Been a long time, is right.

Still as great place here as ever, with lots of new great people.

As for me...on Halloween my new husband, Glenn, and I will celebrate our first wedding anniversary. Life's been good to me this last year.

Welcome back!!

Belly-up to the bar mudbug and welcome back!

[_] On the rocks or straight-up?

Hey, Mudbug, I have really missed you! So very good to see you back! I hope you are able to stick around for awhile. Cheers!

MUDBUG! I was just thinking of you!!! (had another go at the freaking cream puffs and wished you were here!)

'bug!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's great to my ol' sis again!

i hope the family's well, and you'll be sticking around here for a while. prodigal mudbugs are always welcome.

Way to go, Katie!! If anyone deserved happiness it certainly was you, girl.
Geebs – my brother. Missed you a bunch. How’s Mrs. Geebs and the geeblets?
4meandthem – guess I’m a born-again newbie too, so you may buy me a Makers and water (Uncle Bob would approve). Thanks!
Dave - that’ll be on the rocks, please. Thanks for the welcome back.
Andy – great to see that you are still holding down the fort. Looking forward to chatting w/you again.
Uncle Bob – hiyah darlin’. I still don’t eat okra. Or catfish.
LP (Lori?) – great to be back and see so many familiar “faces” like yours. I plan to stick around more often.
.40 – howdy backatcha. I like your avatar. Reckon we will be getting acquainted.
Alix – my sistah, separated at birth. Whaddya mean you don’t have the hang of creampuffs yet.? We’ll work on that……….
BarbaraL – great to see you here still too. How are you and Maidrite doing?
Buckaroo – my fave lil bro. Here’s another bop on the head. Family’s fine. Handy Husband (HH) is still very handy to have around and the Kid is away studying interior design at the U of Alabama (yes, we know – Roll Tide!). Haven’t been back to New Yawk since we saw you.
PrincessFiona60 – why, thank you. I like your style.

now I've got some serious reading to do........:pig:

You have got to be kidding me! College already???

I should talk! Mine is one year from graduation and getting her drivers license this week. EEK! Wow is it nice to see you posting again. Missed you lots!

Wow, has it really been a year. My life been pretty crazy this past I think couple of years. Few things were normal some were not, but waht I am trying to say that it's been crazy I have not even noticed that a year has gone by. Welcome back. I hope you can find that inspiration

Hiya Mudbug. Love your signature. Thanks for the bellylaugh! It's a wonderful thing to burst out laughing from the soul like that. I'm sure we'll be friends.

Back
Top Bottom