Is this the worst pizza ever????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
While it's not the apex of culinary heaven, I'd call any pizza with pineapple or broccoli on it worse than this.

While it's not the apex of culinary heaven, I'd call any pizza with pineapple or broccoli on it worse than this.
I am with you Andy. I love broccoli, but it has no place on a pizza for me. And even the mention of putting pineapple on a pizza should be cause enough for imprisonment.

I am with you Andy. I love broccoli, but it has no place on a pizza for me. And even the mention of putting pineapple on a pizza should be cause enough for imprisonment.

I don't eat broccoli (well sometimes raw).

I happen to like pineapple on pizza on occasion... but I put ketchup on my hotdog.

Does that mean I am not a foodie? :LOL:

Yuck, they're just using a pizza as a makeshift plate.

I'm throwing down and declaring that that's no pizza.

...just say'en we've had broccoli on pizza before and it wasn't bad, also spinach.

That's okay Frank, I have been known to do that aslo, takes me back to my childhood before I learned of mustard.

Mustard is good too... so is onions, relish, cheese and chili.

Yes, all at once.

If people can mess up a grilled cheese sandwhich I can have what I want on a hot dog.

They should have deconstructed the items and then pizza-faced them. I'd skip all the extraneous bread, and just layer the good stuff on the pizza, with the lettuce tossed on after it came out of the oven.

Not that I'd eat that.. it isn't pizza!

Back
Top Bottom