Jamie Oliver's restaurant?? NEVA AGAIN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi there Fish, and everyone else who has contributed to this thread. Sorry to hear you had a bad time at JO in Cambridge.

I can recommend Jamie’s Fifteen restaurant in Newquay, Cornwall. The location is stunning, overlooking the beach, and the food has been very good the couple of times I have eaten there.

I notice several people on this thread have referred to these Jamie Oliver Italian Restaurants as “Franchises” I know his operations in Dubai and Melbourne are franchised, but I haven’t found any authority site on the web stating the UK operations are franchised. Can anybody cite an article on the web to support this view?

Fifteen Newquay isn’t a franchise The website for this restaurant states:

Fifteen Cornwall is owned by the Cornwall Foundation of Promise (CFoP), registered charity no.1119341. The foundation was set up specifically to run the training programme at Fifteen Cornwall and exists to inspire disadvantaged young people in Cornwall and to help them believe that they can create great careers for themselves. CFoP owns the restaurant and takes all of the profits to run the programme.

Kind Regards to all from a warm and sunny Cornwall !:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom