What are we eating 10/25/10?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Whatever you are maikng pleast set a place for me!!

I have no clue!!

Your plans?

I also have all the stuff for the mushroom gratin and I may have it for breakfast!! LOL

Shopping is tomorrow so I'm just cleaning up leftovers and making room for lots and lots of mushrooms.

I cooked a large pork loin yesterday, steamed rice, sweet potatoes, asparagus and salad. We have some of all except the asparagus, so will probably have fresh green beans with the leftovers. We also have some pumpkin pie.

Good morning everyone,

What a beautiful day we're having here on Long Island today. The leaves are just starting to turn, but it's been pretty mild ... I love it ... it's my favorite season.

Dinner tonight will be chicken wings, oven baked fries, and a salad ... not the healthiest, but certainly delish.

Enjoy the day:chef:

Tonight I'm working so my family gets perogies and sausage. Mean mommy isn't leaving any yummy food tonight!

Tonight I'm working so my family gets perogies and sausage. Mean mommy isn't leaving any yummy food tonight!

That is yummy food as far as I am concerned!

DH is on a long wanted job interview right now (three hours of written and road tests) so I decided I am having a really nice dinner tonight to either celebrate that it went well or to console him if he feels it didn't.

Pork medallions in an onion au jus with roasted potatoes and carrots and sliced tomatoes on the side.

I may be making my Mushrooms Gratin for myself for lunch (DH can't and Dad won't eat it) just since everyone else seems to be making it ;). I hope you all like it.

I'm letting dh decide between chili or spaghetti... we'll see which meat he thawed out when I get home; ground beef or Italien sausage. Making some Halloween cupcakes for dessert, at the request of my 4 year old :)

I'll be picking steamed crabs tonight. Some for the freezer bag, some for me, a little more for the freezer bag, a lot more for me:LOL:

I will be making "hot chicken" with the leftovers from the Costco chicken. I haven't decided on what kind of veg I will serve as a side. We'll probably have the hot chicken on some really nice spelt sourdough bread I bought at the health food store.

We had fish pie tonight. Very nice made with pieces of baked salmon, poached smoked haddock, cod and schrimps. Topped with mashed potatoes.

Depends on what happens at the dentist...if I have a good appt (I doubt it) I'll be having Burgers and fries...if a bad appt...soup.

leftovers here. DH is teaching so it's a microwave whatever you can find night. I did bake a german chocolate cake though.

leftovers here. DH is teaching so it's a microwave whatever you can find night. I did bake a german chocolate cake though.
My German chocolate cake day is coming up in a little less than 2 weeks. It used to be to celebrate getting older. Now it is to celebrate making it that far, and to console myself. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

:)Barbara

Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, dressing, cranberry sauce, and probably baby peas.

:)Barbara

We are having Turkey here too. We are having an early Thanksgiving with my Mom and Aunt who are visiting. Turkey, dressing, baked sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, and asparagus and broccoli.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom