Potato and Ham Omelet TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
My s-il mskes this every Christmas Morning along with a variety of juice, fruits you will need 1 cooked potato and 1/2 thin sliced onion.in 4 tab.hot butterin skillet. til well cooked. Add salt and pepper .Stir in 1/2 c cooked ham diced brown the add in 4 beaten eggs. ]Put pan under broiler til Watch closley til well done adn brown. serve hot on warm plates Garnish with parsley or cilantro. Toast, jam Juice pretty glass of melon or grapes marinated in proseco and touch of honey
enjoy
kades

My s-il mskes this every Christmas Morning along with a variety of juice, fruits you will need 1 cooked potato and 1/2 thin sliced onion.in 4 tab.hot butterin skillet. til well cooked. Add salt and pepper .Stir in 1/2 c cooked ham diced brown the add in 4 beaten eggs. ]Put pan under broiler til Watch closley til well done adn brown. serve hot on warm plates Garnish with parsley or cilantro. Toast, jam Juice pretty glass of melon or grapes marinated in proseco and touch of honey
enjoy
kades

I had something like that in Spain. It was yummy. It had French fries as the cooked potatoes!

enjoy
kades

Yummy, I make this, too and I love it!:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom