Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ohbear

Assistant Cook
Hope this is the friendliest site on the net, thanks for the welcome Katie H, some of you will recognise my style, to those that don't, my appologies in advance:mrgreen:, I am an old school Pastry Chef with a lot of time served I love cooking but just hurt my hand crumbling a stock cube!!:(, nevermind eh!.........more from me later:chef:

Welcome to DC. This probably IS the friendliest site on the net. We have lots of fun, trade ideas, help and recipes.

Believe me I can relate to your hurt hand. If I just brush one of my knuckles it can give me excruciating pain, yet crocheting doesn't hurt at all.

The bullion cubes I got last time were impossible to break down. I ended up ruining one dish because when I went back after adding the bullion it wasn't salty enough so I added another one. Of course, the original cube hadn't completely dissolved yet and the extra one was too much.

I finally found some granulated bullion which works better.

You'll like it here, just jump right in.

Thanks guys, saw the vet today, seems I did something wierd!, seeing consultant on Monday, hand looks likea blown up rubber glove:huh:.

Is "Oh Bear" what you said
when you hurt your hand?
Oh dear, this is for you :flowers:

Meanwhile, try this next time:
Microwave the stock cube for
5 seconds before you try to crumble it

Back
Top Bottom