Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums

Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/)
-   Member Spotlight (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f151/)
-   -   Getting To Know Bolas De Fraile (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f151/getting-to-know-bolas-de-fraile-68393.html)

GB 11-19-2010 11:33 AM

Getting To Know Bolas De Fraile

This thread is a new thing that we are trying as a way to get to know our members better. Bolas De Fraile has volunteered to put himself in front of us to answer any questions we would like to know about him. Please keep all questions within our already established rules.

1. How did you find Discuss Cooking?
2. Where is your favorite place you have lived?
3. If you could pick your career over again, would you change it and what would you do?

Bolas De Fraile 11-19-2010 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GB (Post 939503)
This thread is a new thing that we are trying as a way to get to know our members better. Bolas De Fraile has volunteered to put himself in front of us to answer any questions we would like to know about him. Please keep all questions within our already established rules.

1. How did you find Discuss Cooking?
2. Where is your favorite place you have lived?
3. If you could pick your career over again, would you change it and what would you do?

I was looking for a good US site that had a good baking and BBQ section, I found a site that had a guy called Joe on it the site was very quite, he had a link to a blog called Ohio Fly fishing and Shooting with a link to here.
2 Frejus in the south of France 40+ yrs ago, I was young, fit, and gorgeous, I worked in a bakery at night and had fun on the beach by day.
3 I left home at 15 yrs of age, before I got serious I did a long spell in the Music Industry Touring, I returned to the Biz with friends in the 80s we started a tour managment company, it was to serious not like the old days. So I would love to go back to 1969 and do it again.

snickerdoodle 11-19-2010 12:16 PM

Do elaborate on your spell in the music industry! What type of music, etc?

GB 11-19-2010 12:18 PM

I am curious about the music as well.

Also, what does your member name mean?

Barbara L 11-19-2010 02:50 PM

Here are mine:

1. Who was your favorite teacher in school, and why?

2. If money were no object and you had a year to do anything at all you wanted, what would you do?

3. How do you want to be remembered when you are gone?

:smile:Barbara

PrincessFiona60 11-19-2010 03:05 PM

1. What are all the countries you have lived in?

2. How did you end up in Wales?

Rocklobster 11-19-2010 04:09 PM

Bolais. We have a few things in common(except for the being gorgeous part). What instrument do yo play, or do you sing?

mudbug 11-19-2010 04:33 PM

I am intruiged by that name also, Bolas.

What languages do you speak?

Kayelle 11-19-2010 04:43 PM

What a great idea GB!! This should be fun.

I'll let Bolas catch his breath, and be reading with great interest.:smile:

Bolas De Fraile 11-19-2010 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snickerdoodle (Post 939531)
Do elaborate on your spell in the music industry! What type of music, etc?

The first spell I did P/Security for artists.