Monin Syrups

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

betterthanabox

Senior Cook
I am wanting to make Red Robin's Very Berry Raspberry Limeaide. I called them and ask how you make it, and they use Monin Syrups. I cannot find these syrups anywhere locally, and am not interested in paying 10 bucks per bottle plus shipping. Do you guys know if another syrup brand like Torani or DaVinci are any good? I am looking for Raspberry and Lime.

Thanks for your help.

I don't know about their raspberry and lime flavors, but the Di Vinci hazelnut is excellent. I think I have had the cherry and it was excellent as well. So I would think the raspberry and lime would be good.

:)Barbara

If you have a World Market (also called Cost Plus some places) they have a big selection of Torani syrups. You could buy the raspberry and use some lime juice with it, I think that there is a lime juice/syrup type thing in the alcoholic drink mixer section of the grocery store.

I am thinking about using Rose's Lime which is with the mixed drinks. I am thinking about trying to make my own raspberry syrup. Any tips?

Torani's is a bit sweeter but will do. I'd use the raspberry Torani's and then the Rose's would work well. I use lime cordial a LOT!

Here the Torani's is more expensive than the Monin though. Not sure about your part of the world though.

I can't find either locally, so I'm not sure what to do on the Raspberry Syrup front. Maybe I will check the bar mixers out and see what they have.

I make my own simple syrup for drinks...for use in kool-aid and teas using this recipe... Simple Syrup Recipe - Allrecipes.com

I also came across this as well..How to Make Fruit Flavored Syrups | eHow.com

But this looked good too :O) must be the time of night...Elle's New England Kitchen - Elle's New England Kitchen - Homemade Fruit Soda & Lime Rickeys!

Homemade Raspberry Syrup recipe
V e g a n D a d: Raspberry Syrup

Limeade Recipe
Limeade Recipe | Simply Recipes

This looks good too :O)
Cranberry Limeade Recipe | Simply Recipes

I just bought Vanilla Syrup by Monin at HomeGoods (owned by TJMaxx) for $5.99. I put a teensy bit in my coffee so I'll be using this huge bottle forever. I wonder what the shelf life is? Does it need refrigeration?

Oh wait....it says Exp 10/13 on the bottle

Last edited:
I make my own simple syrup for drinks...for use in kool-aid and teas using this recipe... Simple Syrup Recipe - Allrecipes.com

I also came across this as well..How to Make Fruit Flavored Syrups | eHow.com

But this looked good too :O) must be the time of night...Elle's New England Kitchen - Elle's New England Kitchen - Homemade Fruit Soda & Lime*Rickeys!

Homemade Raspberry Syrup recipe
V e g a n D a d: Raspberry Syrup

Limeade Recipe
Limeade Recipe | Simply Recipes

This looks good too :O)
Cranberry Limeade Recipe | Simply Recipes

Have you worked with any of these recipes? Any tips on how they come together?

Thanks!

I found a sugar free torani syrup at my local walmart for 3 dollars, and am planning on getting limes and juicing them. It should do the trick rather nicely. Thanks for the recipies!!

Back
Top Bottom