Cookies and Candies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

betterthanabox

Senior Cook
How far in advance can you make cookies and candy? I am planning on making the following,

Sugar cut outs
Chocolate Chip
heath Bar
Fudge
Chocolate Covered Pretzles.

I am just not sure how long they will keep, and can't really find that out. If it is only a couple of days, is there a way that I can make them keep longer?

Thanks!

I've kept the chocolate covered pretzels for 2-3 weeks, in a tightly covered glass jar (when they don't get eaten!). Fudge will keep a week or so, but keep it tightly covered also. Make sure the room they are kept is cooler rather than warmer so the chocolate won't get soft.

I've kept the chocolate covered pretzels for 2-3 weeks, in a tightly covered glass jar (when they don't get eaten!). Fudge will keep a week or so, but keep it tightly covered also. Make sure the room they are kept is cooler rather than warmer so the chocolate won't get soft.

i like my fudge soft. i think flavors are more intense. don't store under the heater outlet. but do store in plastic:mellow: zip lock bag on island. :mellow:

I make my cooking mid- december and they usually last till after new years. Keep them in a tight containter, cool temperature, and keep some sliced white bread in the containers with the cookies to keep them soft.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom