KitchenAid Stand Mixer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So anyway, here's my new dedicated pizza station with my new KA mixer I set up at one corner of the kitchen. The outdoor wood oven is just 10 feet away so it's very convenient.
I finally got rid of the chest freezer which sat there for the last 20 years.

Attachments

• P1050548.jpg
    P1050548.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 296
Oh I use mine for all kinds of things. I make mashed potatoes in it, I use it for making cakes, cookies, breads, brownies, etc. I also use it for making ice cream. I use it to make fillings for pastas, I use it for soups that need to be creamed. I probably use mine at least weekly.

So anyway, here's my new dedicated pizza station with my new KA mixer I set up at one corner of the kitchen. The outdoor wood oven is just 10 feet away so it's very convenient.

Very nice setup! For the serious pizza maker. ;)

Very nice! Looks great!

My new KA Stand Mixer was delivered today. Too bad I am going out of town tomorrow for the holidays and won't have a chance to use it until I return. I will report back when I use it for the first time. They put a list of attachments that can be bought for it and some of them would be helpful. For example, the food strainer will be easier to use than the by hand food mill I use now for making tomato sauce.

I also have an old (but in brand new condition) stand mixer from the '60s by either Dormeyer or Hamilton Beach, can't remember because it is put away, too big to drag out when I want to bake. ...

How big is it? How many quarts?

I primarily use Lucille (KA 600Pro) for bread, which I make once a week, sometimes twice. I also use it for grinding meat and other fun things with the attachments.

On occasion I do mix other things and have made butter, but bread was the primary driver.

You named your mixer, Lucille?

Back
Top Bottom