The Most Iconic Movie Line Ever?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heh heh heh...thats hilarious! I never thought of that, but I want to do it now too!

And its when Baby arrives at the party and is introduced to Johnny for the first time, she says, "I carried a watermelon" and then when Johnny gives her the LOOK and walks away she says, "I carried a WATERMELON???"

I really hate to admit how many times I watched that movie. Lets just say that I can't find it on DVD (but really want it) and have darned near worn out the VHS tape!
Check ebay or other online auction sites.

"Laugh-a while you can, monkey-boy."

or

"Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; we don't have to be mean, cuz, remember, no matter where you go, there you are."

I'll let a couple of people guess the movie, before I name it...just want to see who watches my favorite movie of all time.:LOL:

And yes, I use these daily.

Great Choice - That's my favorite John Lithgow line of all time !!

"Right turn, Clyde"

from one of the greatest movies of all time:

get ready, little lady. hell is coming to breakfast.

when I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
i notice when you get to dislikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. i mean plumb, mad-dog mean. because if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. that's just the way it is.

it's sad that governments are chiefed by double tongues. there is iron in your words of death for all comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. no signed paper can hold the iron. it must come from men. the words of ten bears carries the same iron of life and death. it is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life - or death. it shall be life.

or

"Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; we don't have to be mean, cuz, remember, no matter where you go, there you are."

I'll let a couple of people guess the movie, before I name it...just want to see who watches my favorite movie of all time.:LOL:

And yes, I use these daily.

I have not seen it, but I am guessing buckaroo bonzai.

Heh heh heh...thats hilarious! I never thought of that, but I want to do it now too!

And its when Baby arrives at the party and is introduced to Johnny for the first time, she says, "I carried a watermelon" and then when Johnny gives her the LOOK and walks away she says, "I carried a WATERMELON???"

I really hate to admit how many times I watched that movie. Lets just say that I can't find it on DVD (but really want it) and have darned near worn out the VHS tape!

Alix check here Amazon.com: Dirty Dancing (Limited Keepsake Edition): Patrick Swayze, Jennifer Grey, Jerry Orbach, Jack Weston, Kelly Bishop: Movies & TV

Great Choice - That's my favorite John Lithgow line of all time !!

"Right turn, Clyde"

Made me sit up and pay attention to John Lithgow! :)

Great line LT.

Lots of great lines, everyone!

"How about a nice game of Chess?"

"Bring out the Gimp!"

Not ringing a bell!

"Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze."

and

"After that my guess is that you will never hear from him again. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone."

Back
Top Bottom