Name the movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Heres a game I used to play on a NON food forum with another memeber and then others joined in. It was fun.

The premise is to through out a line from a movie and have others guess the movie.

Hints can be given 3 times after that reveal the answer so people don't get frustrated or lose interest. We'll figure out a time frame for the cut off as we go. On the other forum the game moved along quickly so lets see how many movie buffs we have then we will set the time frame. If thats ok.

I will start with "Be careful what you shoot at. Most things in here don't react too well to bullets."

Pretty sure that's a Sean Connery line from "Hunt For Red October", and think it was his LOL, awful Russian accent that stuck in my brain!
And sorry if I'm supposed to toss out a line now, it's late and can't bring one in from the depths, please give us another.

Last edited:
Pretty sure that's a Sean Connery line from "Hunt For Red October", and think it was his LOL, awful Russian accent that stuck in my brain!
And sorry if I'm supposed to toss out a line now, it's late and can't bring one in from the depths, please give us another.
Yup you got it!!

Ok let me think of another one.

"I am in love for the last time in my life."

Murphy's Romance!!!!!
img_950508_0_38011e098acfc38414b9b977262874ca.gif

Your turn SS!!

Define irony: Bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

I'm going to PM you the answer, cuz I really have to get ready for work now!:LOL: Gotta keep the game going!

"These guys are about as much fun as a tax audit."
I know this!! I just watched the other day

The Abyss

You got it! I'm off now...no more playing for me!
Be safe and have fun!! I will catch up with you later!! Thats not a movie quote!! LOL

I need a minute to think one up. BRB with a movie quote/line.

I have to find a tough one. You guys a great movie buffs!!

"Thirteen! There's Mr. Spinalzo and the first one in London, two in Johannesburg, one in Sydney, one in Melbourne, two in San Francisco, one in Phoenix, Arizona..."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom