My intro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pigskins

Cook
Brand new to the site! I have been searching far and wide for a general cooking discussion site. I hope this is the place! I am really into BBQ and visit many BBQ specific sites but also into cooking in general and like to have a place to exchange ideas with others like me, and have a place to get help. I'm not a gourmet by any means, I like to cook "regular" meals so that we are not wasting money on take-out or dining out and can spend more quality time at the dinner table. Thanks for having me, looking forward to participating!

Pigskins
Webster, NY

Brand new to the site! I have been searching far and wide for a general cooking discussion site. I hope this is the place! I am really into BBQ and visit many BBQ specific sites but also into cooking in general and like to have a place to exchange ideas with others like me, and have a place to get help. I'm not a gourmet by any means, I like to cook "regular" meals so that we are not wasting money on take-out or dining out and can spend more quality time at the dinner table. Thanks for having me, looking forward to participating!

Pigskins
Webster, NY

Welcome to DC! Jump in anywhere and remember to have fun! We do have a large BBQ community and Tailgating on Sundays...when there's games. They can tell you more about that!

Welcome to DC!!!! So how's the weather up in Western NY???

Howdy! Not bad now, it was a very snowy December but the last couple days of the year were 40-50 and all of the snow is gone! I have a funny feeling it will be back....

Back
Top Bottom