First Bread Loaf

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

katwill

Assistant Cook
Hi all,
made three awesome bread loafs today on my Le Creuset Cookware. The first was Onion bread, the second was Cinnamon Raisin and the third was plain. Oh Man did they come out good. First time I ever make bread ad it came out really good. My wife is impressed and thats hard to do. LOL.

I just love a day for making bread. The house smells great, and it is just fun! I have been making bread since I was 8 years old!

I just love a day for making bread. The house smells great, and it is just fun! I have been making bread since I was 8 years old!

I think I found my new hobby. Baking bread. I love cooking different dishes from different cultures and countries, but I think making bread is unique. First try ever and it came out wonderful. you are certainly right about the smell, it makes the home smell very sweet.

The smell of baking bread is awesome.
Three loaves... wow. Quite an undertaking in one day (for me anyway).

Wow! I love making my own bread too. It took me a while to get DH converted from the store bought stuff but now he loves it. Now you need to check out sites about bread painting. I tried it with coffee and paprika, it's fun. Now I just need to learn how to paint pretty designs! DH likes the loaves baked in pans,( they fit the toaster), but I like the freeform loaves baked on CI. Do you use an ABM to make the dough?

Bread makers are awesome. We used to make it all the time. There was one recipe that had cheddar and jalapenos in it. I can still taste it. Have fun.

I love my bread machine for mixing and rising the dough, but I always bake in the oven. Mostly because it bugs me that the little mixer thing messes up the bottom of the loaf...

megamark - love your tagline. :)

Back
Top Bottom