Coffee bark?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MostlyWater

Sous Chef
I see chocolate bark, both white and dark, and I was thinking - I have coffee chips, wonder if I could melt them and add stuff to it like a chocolate bark?

anyone ?

I can't think of any reason why you couldn't create coffee bark. Try it and see. The worst that can happen is that it tastes bad.

For me experimentation is the best part of cooking.

Do you mean "coffee chips" like chocolate chips? I don't think I've ever seen them, but I'm getting excited thinking about "No Brainer Fudge" made with them.
3 cups chips, 1 can sweetened condensed milk, melt together and pour in a pan.

Do you mean "coffee chips" like chocolate chips? I don't think I've ever seen them, but I'm getting excited thinking about "No Brainer Fudge" made with them.
3 cups chips, 1 can sweetened condensed milk, melt together and pour in a pan.

Now there you go again, KL. Inspiring me when I finally finished off the last of the fudge, and me with a package of peanut butter chips. I used up the sweetened condensed milk in my coffee (guilty pleasure), but I've got evaporated milk and molassas. Hmmm. What do you think?

Now there you go again, KL. Inspiring me when I finally finished off the last of the fudge, and me with a package of peanut butter chips. I used up the sweetened condensed milk in my coffee (guilty pleasure), but I've got evaporated milk and molassas. Hmmm. What do you think?

Evaporated milk and molasses won't help you Z, but if you have powdered milk, you can make your own Sweetened Condensed Milk for the fudge.
Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipe : Paula Deen : Food Network

i am going to assume you are talking of flavored chips as well..i've seen them a few times while researching online retailers for different supplies...

yeah, i also see no reason you couldn't create bark out of it

I see chocolate bark, both white and dark, and I was thinking - I have coffee chips, wonder if I could melt them and add stuff to it like a chocolate bark?

anyone ?

where in the world did you find coffee chips? i have searched everywhere i can think of on line and can only find chocolate covered coffee beans. i am really interested in this but for cookies. :ermm:

where in the world did you find coffee chips? i have searched everywhere i can think of on line and can only find chocolate covered coffee beans. i am really interested in this but for cookies. :ermm:

look for online baking supply places/ chocolate specialty places

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom