new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lou10

Assistant Cook
Hello all..
Newbie here...I was looking up recipes online and somehow, I ended up on this website! Hey, why not give this a try!!. I was inspired by watching Oprah this afternoon...I don't think I can go Vegan, but I think Vegeterian would be an option, at least part time to start...HOpe to get some good recipes :)

Welcome to DC! There are a lot of people with awesome vegan and vegetarian recipes on here. I'm sure they would love sharing ideas with you and would have good advice to get you started!

~Kathleen

Hello all..
Newbie here...I was looking up recipes online and somehow, I ended up on this website! Hey, why not give this a try!!. I was inspired by watching Oprah this afternoon...I don't think I can go Vegan, but I think Vegeterian would be an option, at least part time to start...HOpe to get some good recipes :)
I'm in the same boat as you, Lou. We are real carnivores but trying to eat more vegetarian meals for health reasons. I have a Zinc allergy that many meats (especially beef) aggravate considerably. I started by reducing our meat portions by half so that even when we had meat we were eating less of it. I'm branching out now and trying some vegetarian dishes, but I still have a lot to learn.

Welcome aboard!

Back
Top Bottom