2/22/2011 - What's for dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm hoping someone can tell me :huh:
I just ate my proposed supper for lunch :(
On the plus side, the ribs were pretty good :)
And now I am clueless for tonight :huh:
I am in need of some inspiration.

Anthony Bourdaine is live at the duPont in Wilmington DE and the Hotel's restaurant is doing a brasserie buffet. Going to eat and meet tonight. :)

Anthony Bourdaine is live at the duPont in Wilmington DE and the Hotel's restaurant is doing a brasserie buffet. Going to eat and meet tonight. :)

OOH, how fun!

Today is my birthday so we will probably be going to eat at my fav Mexican place tonight. Then coming home to have the from-scratch cake that I baked for the occasion. I was inspired MimizKitchen's use of the chocolate chips. It isn't anything fancy, but I'm hoping it tastes really good!:pig:

img_971983_0_cae081b5934d1acd9b179a685001798d.jpg

img_971983_1_6424252d31fdeb291b5e88af0c8001b9.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE! That's a beautiful cake! I hope you have a wonderful time!

We're having leftovers from the mini Thanksgiving dinner that we had last night.

How bout some wings pacanis :LOL:

Meat & Tomato sauce from my aunt with whole wheat noodles. Super easy, super delicious!!:cool:

Happy Birthday, Annie! Handsome cake, there!

A "Holiday Foods" site lists today as National Cherry Pie Day. I got a frozen box of two small cherry pies - don't know what's for supper tonight, but it will be followed by one of the pies. (And Feb. 25th is Chocolate Covered Nuts Day.):) :pig:

I'm hoping someone can tell me
I just ate my proposed supper for lunch
On the plus side, the ribs were pretty good
And now I am clueless for tonight

The solution to your quandary is easy :idea:
You have to be creative, not queasy :wacko:
If you had supper for lunch :mellow:
And its too late for brunch :shock:
Then lunch is for supper, that's easy :rolleyes:

Oh we've got our own Dr Seuss... :ROFLMAO:

maybe a salmon burger, or a cheese burger or chili size. will decide when it is time to cook. ice cream or diet cookies for dessert. weight loss is not happening. with burger either one will have sweet potato fries.

Happy Birthday Annie! Great looking cake!

We are having roast chicken, asparagus, and scalloped potatoes.

That was a limerick, Fred. Unlike Dr. Seuss, many limericks are not for children.

There once was a man from Nantucket...

Who kept all his clams in a bucket...

Yeah, I think I know that one.
:angel:

I've got a feta stuffed lamb burger in the freezer and a romaine heart in the crisper. I'm going to toss both on the grill for dinner. I'll save the wings for tomorrow night if I can't come up with anything again.

I like to write limericks for kids. There are no people from Nantucket in my limericks though. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

I am making hash with the rest of the roast I cooked the other night. Whatever vegetable strikes my fancy when I finally get my lazy self up and start cooking.

Happy Birthday Annie!

:)Barbara

I'm hoping someone can tell me
I just ate my proposed supper for lunch
On the plus side, the ribs were pretty good
And now I am clueless for tonight

I had a gyro delivered with tzatziki sauce on the side, because I napped through most of the dinner-planning time. :rolleyes:

OOH, how fun!

Today is my birthday so we will probably be going to eat at my fav Mexican place tonight. Then coming home to have the from-scratch cake that I baked for the occasion. I was inspired MimizKitchen's use of the chocolate chips. It isn't anything fancy, but I'm hoping it tastes really good!:pig:

img_972070_0_6424252d31fdeb291b5e88af0c8001b9.jpg

YUM! It's PINK! (I love pink.) Happy Birthday!

Oh, but you are a poet! And we did not know it!

Back
Top Bottom