Fruit and fluffy salad dressing TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
In summer when your mouth feels like it's on fire try a fruit salad, icy cold and sweet with the dressing below.
I love diced in bite sizd pieces some cantaloupe, watermelon, honeydew, some banana with lemon or lime on it so as not to turn browm, same with apples, fresh grapes cut in half, peaches, sliced, necterines, any fresh fruit you love put in cold bowl and dress with beaten 3 tab. of mayo and a cup of vanilla ice cream..You will have to determine how much to make according to amount of fruit used. Don't skimp as your family will love this and will be glad to take more than one serving of it.
kadesma:)

When I make fruit salad, I cut up the oranges first. Then when banana and/or apple go in. I just cut a few slices of banana or apple and I stir them into the juice that oranges produce; cut a few more slices and them and stir and repeat. I don't have to bother with lemon or lime to keep them from turning brown.

When I make fruit salad, I cut up the oranges first. Then when banana and/or apple go in. I just cut a few slices of banana or apple and I stir them into the juice that oranges produce; cut a few more slices and them and stir and repeat. I don't have to bother with lemon or lime to keep them from turning brown.
Sounds great. I love any fruit in salads so tasty and refreshing. Thanks Ill rmember your tip.
kades:)

Back
Top Bottom