Would you buy this special bottle cap opener???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good idea, but I don't need one. For one thing, no man around my house. :rolleyes: (Anybody know any rich single guys who like home cooking and country life?)

For another thing, I have an old Coca-Cola opener mounted on my kitchen wall, with a waste basket underneath. It came from my Grandpa's basement, and was a fond part of my childhood. There was an old fridge in the basement, and if we were lucky, some of those little bottles of Coke. And we got to open them ourselves!!

I moved around a lot while I was married, and never put the opener on the wall in any of our houses, because I was afraid I would leave it somewhere. But I am never moving away from my little house on the hill, so it now has a place of honor.

I recycle my beer caps, along with the bottles. :)
and the beer too, come to think of it, haha

Not a gadget person myself. Personally, if you use a regular bottle opener correctly the cap shouldn't land across the room! Lol! I agree with taxlady perfectly good Canadian (and American) beer come with twist off lids! Our home brew however requires an opener.

Sent from my iPhone using Cooking

I used to wear wooden shoes something like:

103.jpg

If you put a screw in the outside arch, you can use the shoe as bottle opener. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom