I feel good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations Bolas!!!!!
You are inspiration to me. I'm exercising 3 times a week & I'm eating right. I have lost 12 pounds with much much more to lose. Thanks for sharing.

Congratulations! Just being able to say "I feel good," is quite an accomplishment. I smile when I think of how delighted your wife will be with your surprise. Have fun!

*looks for a rock to hide under*:whistling - I am STILL quite embarrased over that. Very innocent intention from my end.:angel: Will NEVER make THAT mistake again! (I HOPE)! LOL!

Last edited:
*looks for a rock to hide under*:whistling - I am STILL quite embarrased over that. Very innocent intention from my end.:angel: Will NEVER make THAT mistake again! (I HOPE)! LOL!

I googled shag and found out that there are a number of dances called shags and that to dance them is shagging. I had no idea.

I googled shag and found out that there are a number of dances called shags and that to dance them is shagging. I had no idea.
Then, you PLUS me = the same!:LOL:....It's just a dance move that my mother & her friends enjoyed way-back-when. They ALL did the "shag" dance here in the US....just a bit funny how a word here can mean something quite different elsewhere. Again, I am all American, &, the term was meant in fun jest!
Bolas - can't help but wonder how your dancing evening went...shagging or no...still hope that you got a chance to "WOW your gal"!!!

Merl It was fun, I told my wife yesterday afternoon so she could get ready, What am I going to wear was the cry which was good as she did not focus on the whispered DINNER Dance, I only ate the Vegetarian main course option which was quite good and no booze. I put my soft knee support on, I fitted into one of my old suits which was a bonus if a bit snug still. Unfortunately the shag was not on the dance menu but the horizontal rumba was the last dance of a splendid evening:stuart:

The first 10 week phase of my diet ends tonight, I have lost 31.5 lbs and the best thing apart from how great I feel is my man boobs have reduced from a floppy DD to a rather fetching and pert A:)
I now move up from 1200 cals a day to 1800 for the next 5 weeks by then I should be able to excersise in the gym fully. I put the gloves on and did a couple of rounds of sparring yesterday which hurt but I loved it, because of the probs with my right hand I am learning to use the south paw stance which left me wide open and starry eyed, I got caught with a beautiful right hook at the end of the second that even with a head guard on shook me to my pumps and I could not get up for the third:sleep:
My wife gave me a terrible verbal bashing when I got home and wants to fight the guy herself:ohmy:

Congratulations Bolas on your weight loss! That is fabulous. Please do take care in the ring tho! Thanks for the giggle, I'm picturing your petite "fragrant" wife knocking some poor fellows block off! Lol!

The first 10 week phase of my diet ends tonight, I have lost 31.5 lbs...:) I now move up from 1200 cals a day to 1800 for the next 5 weeks...

Congratulations on your weight loss! Sorry about your boxing bout, but your stamina and reflexes will improve with more exercise... and it would help if you stop hitting his glove with your face...

The first 10 week phase of my diet ends tonight, I have lost 31.5 lbs and the best thing apart from how great I feel is my man boobs have reduced from a floppy DD to a rather fetching and pert A:)
I now move up from 1200 cals a day to 1800 for the next 5 weeks by then I should be able to excersise in the gym fully. I put the gloves on and did a couple of rounds of sparring yesterday which hurt but I loved it, because of the probs with my right hand I am learning to use the south paw stance which left me wide open and starry eyed, I got caught with a beautiful right hook at the end of the second that even with a head guard on shook me to my pumps and I could not get up for the third:sleep:
My wife gave me a terrible verbal bashing when I got home and wants to fight the guy herself:ohmy:
Congratulations Bolas on your weight loss. You will get'em next time.:cool::cool:

Thank you for all your kind comments, the most embarrassing thing about the defeat was I was shadow boxing at the time.

5 wks on I have stuck to the 1800 cals and with working in the garden and training in the shed on my heavy bag I have lost another 10lbs.
My opponent is having to work a lot harder for his victories, my head defense is quite good and he has had to use his defense as I caught him last week with a very lucky left handed counter punch which for the first time caused him to step back, I went in for the kill and he dropped me with a body shot.
He is 40 yrs younger and a very good guy, in the changing room I asked him did the left really hurt him I think he lied when he said yes, he did say he is know hitting me at 75% of his full force which I took as a compliment:)

Back
Top Bottom