What is your favorite chip?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lays regular chips for me too. though lately i have been buying 50% less salt. still a treat though. i bought some sun chips. didn't care for them. not really potato chips are there?

Miss Vickie's Kettle Cooked Jalapeno
Ketchup flavored....

As a family we love rippled with vinegar drizzled on them. Everybody fights for the last little soggy bits on the bottom.

I'll have to try the Miss Vickie's Jalapeno. I used to love the Mr. Vickie's, but I haven't seen them in years.

I'm going to look like an addict. I swear, I rarely eat chips. I just have several favorites, so it's hard to choose when I do!

Kettle Buffalo Bleu
Tim's Jalepeno
Sweet Maui Onion (Also made by Tim's, though it doesn't say it on the package)
Lays Wavy with one of several sour cream-based dips, or guacamole (some may call it blasphemy, but I love potato chips with guac)
Fresh fried, super crunchy chips tossed in Old Bay
SunChips Harvest Cheddar
White corn tortilla chips with salsa & cream cheese

I suppose it's fortunate that I can't get Tim's out here anymore, less temptation.
On a very rare occasion, Pringles appeal to me. Sour Cream and onion or cheddar

They aren't "chips" but I trust my choice is in spirit: I think they're called "chilli bits," though I have no idea why. Tiny, banana shaped rice crackers, sometimes mixed with roasted peanuts or wasabi peas.

Lay's reduced fat sea salt potato chips. Tostitos hint of lime white corn tortilla chips.

Masterpiece BBQ chips. Plus I like Frito's Honey BBQ especially to sprinkle a few on chili. BIG YUM.

Masterpiece BBQ chips. Plus I like Frito's Honey BBQ especially to sprinkle a few on chili. BIG YUM.

I do love the Masterpiece bbq and have done the frito's and chili...good god it is amazing

hands down though it's not uncommon for me to sit down and eat an entire bag of Lay's classic or Sour Cream and onion

I love Cape Cod Sea Salt and Vinegar. I'm also a big fan of Fritos, but they are a little too addictive so I don't usually keep them around.

C

oh my wise chips...that brought me back to elementary school...sigh i loved those when i was little...
Now i love salt and pepper kettle chips, plain lays, and they also have a salt and pepper version too which are yummy...

i initially liked a few types of miss vickie's chips, but when i found out that they were made by the same workers in hairnets and labcoats in the same giant bins as all other major brands of chips, something in me took that as dishonest advertising and i've rebelled against them. i apparently have a chip issue, lol.

but on a positive note, i like baked lays. i prefer potato chips that taste of potatoes first, fat and salt second.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom