Happy Birthday Katie H!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Katie, I hope you have an awesome day! I am sure a nice meal is planned (in or at some nice restaurant). And I am sure hubby will pamper you even more than usual! Enjoy!!!!

Happy Birthday dear friend, I Hope your day is filled with all good things.

8.gif

Kadesma

to my long lost cousin happy, happy birthday k.t.h.!!!

here's hoping each year brings you blessings more than the last.

Oh Happy Birthday Katie! I know Glenn is going to treat you like a queen, but here is a long distance hug. {{{{{{Katie}}}}}

Thank you, everyone. I'm overcoming some emotional times and the last couple of years have been challenging. However, without everyone here at DC I don't think I could have made it.

This is a somewhat of a "cyber home" for me, but I don't think I could have survived without everyone's support and love after Buck's death.

The impact of Buck's death washes over me some days, as if it was yesterday and, without all you wonderful DC friends and my now, new husband, I don't think I could be where I am today.

These emotions are coming forward to me now because one of my dear friends lost her husband to a, needless, car accident. She left to go to work, as did he...then, by 11 a.m., he was gone.

The only consolation is that, at least, I had the chance to say good-bye.

Please put my dear friend, Sara, in your hearts and thoughts.

I know this is a bit of a "downer" for a birthday response, but I can't say enough about the love and support of this DC family.

My birthday is richer because of all of you.

Happy Belated Birthday Katie!!

I don't know how I missed this. :(

Thank you, everyone. I'm overcoming some emotional times and the last couple of years have been challenging. However, without everyone here at DC I don't think I could have made it.

This is a somewhat of a "cyber home" for me, but I don't think I could have survived without everyone's support and love after Buck's death.

The impact of Buck's death washes over me some days, as if it was yesterday and, without all you wonderful DC friends and my now, new husband, I don't think I could be where I am today.

These emotions are coming forward to me now because one of my dear friends lost her husband to a, needless, car accident. She left to go to work, as did he...then, by 11 a.m., he was gone.

The only consolation is that, at least, I had the chance to say good-bye.

Please put my dear friend, Sara, in your hearts and thoughts.

I know this is a bit of a "downer" for a birthday response, but I can't say enough about the love and support of this DC family.

My birthday is richer because of all of you.
Happy Birthday, its not a downer it is human emotion, never be afraid to show them, as big and bad as I am supposed to be there are a lot of things that make me cry.

Back
Top Bottom