Need help with menu

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The biggest mistake since Decca rejected the Beatles, yes I have used the toatie bags for a few years, brevillising is more compatible with the US version of a cheese sarnie.
Sadie someone here posted a link to the Holy Grail of said cheese sarnie in Wisconsin your quest begins now, I actually abhor and never use the over used word awesome so I won't, it is Monsta Monsta:)

I think it would be awesome with sandwiches or salad

I think grilled pork and roast potatoes will do the trick :) That is of course if you eat pork. :)

I have this recipe it is from when I was on weight watchers so it is a weight watchers recipe and I just copied it from their website so its not one I've made up, but I do enjoy it!!! I hope you like it as much as I do!! Keep me posted :)

2 medium uncooked onion(s), thinly sliced
4 Tbsp sherry (dry or sweet), or nonalcoholic wine
4 cup(s) fat-free beef broth
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
4 slice(s) french bread
2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese, such as Parmigiano-Reggiano
Instructions
Preheat oven to 350ºF. In a large saucepan, combine onions and sherry; sauté until onions are tender, about 6 minutes.

Add broth and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.

Meanwhile, toast bread in oven until golden brown.

Place one piece of toast into each of four bowls. Divide soup among bowls and top each with 1/2 tablespoon of grated cheese. Yields about 1 1/2 cups per serving.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom