GCC - Summer Picnic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay!!! Then the new deadline is the 23rd. Sounds like this works out for everyone!

Sure. The way things are looking this week my participation was up in the air too.

Shall we extend to two weeks to the 23rd of July? Would that work for everyone?

Remember you can post at anytime...no need to wait. :)

That would be awesome. I'm struggling to find time to participate, and want to do this challenge!

Dad is coming home next Tuesday .:whistling
Woo-hoo! Doing the happy dance for you. I don't think a month has already gone by, but time flies. I seem to recall a recent post of yours (maybe the Bento Box thread) where you thought he'd be in hospital for another month. That's great Laurie. And, you've got a theme for your picnic--a welcome home picnic!

Woo-hoo! Doing the happy dance for you. I don't think a month has already gone by, but time flies. I seem to recall a recent post of yours (maybe the Bento Box thread) where you thought he'd be in hospital for another month. That's great Laurie. And, you've got a theme for your picnic--a welcome home picnic!
Yes, sorry I haven't written you back in awhile. Hope to today! And thanks for the theme! :)

I made part of the picnic this weekend--but I'm working crazy hours, so am hoping that I can finish the others...got cute names for each dish <g>.

Remind me again, what do we have to include? main dish, dessert, salad, what?

My photos of what I made this weekend aren't great--we were busy pouring concrete for the floor of the chicken coop since I'm leaving on Thursday, July 28th for almost a month in MN. Got a lot to do between now and then.

Last edited:
I made part of the picnic this weekend--but I'm working crazy hours, so am hoping that I can finish the others...got cute names for each dish <g>.

Remind me again, what do we have to include? main dish, dessert, salad, what?

Cute names? Sounds fun!!

Here's what the "menu" is:

Food for the picnic:

Snacks / Finger food

Beverage

Main Meal (may include sides if you want)

Dessert

I just got the pictures and recipes posted. This challenge was terrific fun. I may have my TnT Go To picnic menu! :) Thanks for the idea!!!!

I am afraid I may have to bow out as well. I will try to do it but this week is our kid's day camp and I am working there in the mornings on snacks. Plus things are not going smoothly with Dad's return home and I have a lot of extra running around to do. I will do my best.

Dave--I don't know how to post my entries for this. I tacked onto Kathleen's post (my bad). Can you provide instructions on how to participate or a link for those of us who are newbies to this?

Thanks PF! I've been swamped this week and not been online much.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom