Tuesday, June 7 - What's for dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I'm going to try something with chicken, tomato and okra. That's the okra I never used last night.

Dim sum/pot stickers that have been in the freezer since I made them a few weeks back. Gonna be yummy din-din tonight.

Grilled lamb chops for me, DH wants grilled Italian sausages. He also wants me to make asparagus cooked in butter and garlic, a green salad with tomato,red onion, avocado, mixed greens, rolls,and strawberries and cram for dessert
kadesma:)

Grilled lamb chops for me, DH wants grilled Italian sausages. He also wants me to make asparagus cooked in butter and garlic, a green salad with tomato,red onion, avocado, mixed greens, rolls,and strawberries and cram for dessert
kadesma:)

And I want ALL of the above ;).

Glad to see you are feeling up to cooking Kades.

Actually, I am wanting to do something with the gluten/lactose free chorizo I found. Not sure exactly what form it will take, but haven't had a good chorizo in a long time so am looking forward to experimenting!

Left overs here. DH is teaching his last class until fall so he'll be home late. I have some stuffed chicken breasts in the fridge that I'll warm up. I'll probably make some rice to go with and maybe some canned veggies.

I am actually going out with Hubby tonight! We have a classic car club meeting at a restaurant. I will most likely have a grilled chicken salad.

You're reading my mind, Pac. I shopped today and have the ingredients for a quick and easy lasagna as well as an oyster stew, but sometimes beer is just the thing.:chef:

A rare hot day here. Cold cans and frisbee. That is why hot dogs are on the menu. Very easy...and you can eat them with one hand, so you don't have to put your beer down.lol!!!

It's been one of those days...
I wish I had some lasagna, or even some hot dogs.

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Menu change! Dim sum can wait. Tonight its Bistec de Palomilla, mojo, homemade plantain chips, black beans and rice.

Craig

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom