Check out "Two Dogs Dining"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dawgluver

Chef Extraordinaire
On Youtube - both speaking and nonspeaking versions. Hilarious!

Thanks for the Youtube, Dawglover.

I was looking for a thread to ask a dog question, hope this one's OK -- has anyone used or heard reports on the Thundershirt? My dog (10+ years old) is very afraid of thunder; she shakes like a leaf, and daily storm season is here. I adopted her last year and this will be our first full summer together. Sure wish I could ease her fear. Any other suggestions would be welcome, too. Thanks.

Thanks for the Youtube, Dawglover.

I was looking for a thread to ask a dog question, hope this one's OK -- has anyone used or heard reports on the Thundershirt? My dog (10+ years old) is very afraid of thunder; she shakes like a leaf, and daily storm season is here. I adopted her last year and this will be our first full summer together. Sure wish I could ease her fear. Any other suggestions would be welcome, too. Thanks.
I saw something yesterday about someone who was skeptical about using the Thundershirt, but she said that it worked great with her dog. If I find where I read that, I will let you know. :)

I saw something yesterday about someone who was skeptical about using the Thundershirt, but she said that it worked great with her dog. If I find where I read that, I will let you know. :)

Thanks, Barbara. The first-hand experience is, to me, a better source of info than the mfr's ads. I always picture some poor soul in the back room making up the "satisfied customer" comments. :ermm:

Thanks, Barbara. The first-hand experience is, to me, a better source of info than the mfr's ads. I always picture some poor soul in the back room making up the "satisfied customer" comments. :ermm:
I know what you mean!

I just found the thing I had read. It was apparently one of the "Family Circle" magazine editors who tried it on her dog. I can't guarantee they didn't pay her for her opinion, but I don't think so. :cool:

I know what you mean!

I just found the thing I had read. It was apparently one of the "Family Circle" magazine editors who tried it on her dog. I can't guarantee they didn't pay her for her opinion, but I don't think so. :cool:

My kids saw the Thundershirt ad and told me to just get out the plastic wrap and duct tape.

Funny thing -- one of my 2 cats, who was never afraid before, now picks up on the dog's terror and hides under the bed when it thunders. I guess if I buy a shirt and it doesn't help the dog, I can always try it on the cat. Su-u-re, I can. ;)

My kids saw the Thundershirt ad and told me to just get out the plastic wrap and duct tape.

Funny thing -- one of my 2 cats, who was never afraid before, now picks up on the dog's terror and hides under the bed when it thunders. I guess if I buy a shirt and it doesn't help the dog, I can always try it on the cat. Su-u-re, I can. ;)
Be sure to post the video of you putting plastic wrap and duct tape on the dog, AND especially taking it off! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Yeah, I think trying to put the shirt on the cat would be about like taking the plastic wrap and duct tape off of the dog! :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Barbara L said:
Be sure to post the video of you putting plastic wrap and duct tape on the dog, AND especially taking it off! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Yeah, I think trying to put the shirt on the cat would be about like taking the plastic wrap and duct tape off of the dog! :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Yikes! And what would be comforting about plastic wrap and duct tape during a thunderstorm? Would also love to see the video!

Thank goodness my current dog is very tolerant of t-storms. Previous cocker and dalmation were not.

Back
Top Bottom