Saturday June 11 - Dinner plans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
I'm once again trying to determine how many will be here for dinner. Its a lovely day outside, and Bugs is currently experimenting with orange chocolate chip cookies. I can't wait to be taste tester. Ken has suggested burgers, I'm OK with that but it didn't ring any bells for me. I'm going to go pick up some teeny new potatoes and make a potato salad. Something will go on the grill tonight, I'm just not sure what. I don't feel like steak or burgers. Suggestions?

I'm once again trying to determine how many will be here for dinner. Its a lovely day outside, and Bugs is currently experimenting with orange chocolate chip cookies. I can't wait to be taste tester. Ken has suggested burgers, I'm OK with that but it didn't ring any bells for me. I'm going to go pick up some teeny new potatoes and make a potato salad. Something will go on the grill tonight, I'm just not sure what. I don't feel like steak or burgers. Suggestions?
How about pork chops with a pocket cut in them and stuffed with mushrooms and blue cheese? These can be grilled or baked. You brush them with juice while cooking.
kades

How about pork chops with a pocket cut in them and stuffed with mushrooms and blue cheese? These can be grilled or baked. You brush them with juice while cooking.
kades

YUM! That sounds delish. I'll run it past Ken and see if he is on board.

Pasta with mushroom and fried corn, green salad,avocado,thin sliced vidalia, tomatoes. homemade rolls
kadesma:)

Portabello mushroom soup with shallots and sherry, fresh strawberry sorbet (if it freezes right).

If the storm passes, another pizza on the grill. We have some smoked quail left over from the other night, so I'm going make a pizza with the left over smoked quail, and pineapple. An experiment.. so we shall see.

A pancake and an egg.

247048_1742541092216_1499378782_1422937_6285932_n.jpg

I've been thinking about what's for dinner for a couple hours now. I've got zero taste for anything, but feel like making something :wacko: I know... :wacko:
I've finally settled on loaded mac and cheese.

If the storm passes, another pizza on the grill. We have some smoked quail left over from the other night, so I'm going make a pizza with the left over smoked quail, and pineapple. An experiment.. so we shall see.

It was good and it was a good way to use up the leftover quail! It tasted like a ham and pineapple pizza. I added some torn pineapple sage leaves to the top.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom