Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums

Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/)
-   Sandwiches & Wraps (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f152/)
-   -   Chicken Sandwich TNT (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f152/chicken-sandwich-tnt-72873.html)

kadesma 06-11-2011 02:02 PM

Chicken Sandwich TNT
 
Tasty and oh so good. fiirst off we need to fry 4 slices of bacon then set it aside save fat in a large skillet. take 2 skinless chicken breasts and pound it to 1/4 inch thickness. Cook in bacon fat over med heat for 6 min or til tender brush with 1 tabl honey and top with 2 slices of swiss cheese.
To serve toast and butter 2 kaiser rolls coat with Dijon place chicken on roll add bacon and tomato,avocado, sprouts and add a chive flower or two serve and enjoy with a glass of chilled white wine or iced tea. some cold fuit would be nice
kadesma

chopper 06-11-2011 05:55 PM

We love chicken, bacon and swiss at this house too! Thanks for the recipe!

kadesma 06-11-2011 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chopper (Post 1010695)
We love chicken, bacon and swiss at this house too! Thanks for the recipe!

Great thanks for letting me know.
kadesma:smile:

LindaZ 06-11-2011 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kadesma (Post 1010608)
Tasty and oh so good. fiirst off we need to fry 4 slices of bacon then set it aside save fat in a large skillet. take 2 skinless chicken breasts and pound it to 1/4 inch thickness. Cook in bacon fat over med heat for 6 min or til tender brush with 1 tabl honey and top with 2 slices of swiss cheese.
To serve toast and butter 2 kaiser rolls coat with Dijon place chicken on roll add bacon and tomato,avocado, sprouts and add a chive flower or two serve and enjoy with a glass of chilled white wine or iced tea. some cold fuit would be nice
kadesma

this contains my four favorite ingredients - chicken, bacon, swiss and bacon fat - yummy! :flowers:

kadesma 06-11-2011 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LindaZ (Post 1010798)
this contains my four favorite ingredients - chicken, bacon, swiss and bacon fat - yummy! :flowers:

Hi Linda,
so glad you like this. We love it.
kadesma:smile:

Hoot 06-12-2011 05:22 AM

In these parts, you could cook a door knob in bacon fat and it would be good!!
That sounds like a great sammich!!!! Thanks!!!

kadesma 06-12-2011 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoot (Post 1010878)
In these parts, you could cook a door knob in bacon fat and it would be good!!
That sounds like a great sammich!!!! Thanks!!!

Welcome Hoot enjoy.
kadesma:smile:

Uncle Bob 06-12-2011 06:23 AM

Mmmmmmmm Bacon!!! :pig:

kadesma 06-12-2011 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Bob (Post 1010896)
Mmmmmmmm Bacon!!! :pig:

emmmmmm yes Bacon. Don't ya just love it.?
kades:wink:

Constance 06-12-2011 08:01 AM

That sounds delicious! I've been concentrating on red meat, trying to get my blood count up, so I haven't had any chicken for a while, but I love it, and I'm overdue for my chicken fix.

PS...have you ever thought about moving to southern Illinois? There's an acre of vacant land next us.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.