Chicken Sandwich TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Tasty and oh so good. fiirst off we need to fry 4 slices of bacon then set it aside save fat in a large skillet. take 2 skinless chicken breasts and pound it to 1/4 inch thickness. Cook in bacon fat over med heat for 6 min or til tender brush with 1 tabl honey and top with 2 slices of swiss cheese.
To serve toast and butter 2 kaiser rolls coat with Dijon place chicken on roll add bacon and tomato,avocado, sprouts and add a chive flower or two serve and enjoy with a glass of chilled white wine or iced tea. some cold fuit would be nice
kadesma

We love chicken, bacon and swiss at this house too! Thanks for the recipe!

Tasty and oh so good. fiirst off we need to fry 4 slices of bacon then set it aside save fat in a large skillet. take 2 skinless chicken breasts and pound it to 1/4 inch thickness. Cook in bacon fat over med heat for 6 min or til tender brush with 1 tabl honey and top with 2 slices of swiss cheese.
To serve toast and butter 2 kaiser rolls coat with Dijon place chicken on roll add bacon and tomato,avocado, sprouts and add a chive flower or two serve and enjoy with a glass of chilled white wine or iced tea. some cold fuit would be nice
kadesma

this contains my four favorite ingredients - chicken, bacon, swiss and bacon fat - yummy! :flowers:

That sounds delicious! I've been concentrating on red meat, trying to get my blood count up, so I haven't had any chicken for a while, but I love it, and I'm overdue for my chicken fix.

PS...have you ever thought about moving to southern Illinois? There's an acre of vacant land next us.

That sounds delicious! I've been concentrating on red meat, trying to get my blood count up, so I haven't had any chicken for a while, but I love it, and I'm overdue for my chicken fix.

PS...have you ever thought about moving to southern Illinois? There's an acre of vacant land next us.
This is just the thing for your chicken fix:LOL: Moving emmmto southern Illinois? we can think about it.
kades

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom