What's cookin' Thurs. 6/23?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We're having a "clean out the fridge" buffet tonight.

I sorta did this too...after stopping by the grocery to pick up a few items to do it. (Egg whites, watercress, and light cream.)

I made a cheese/veggie frittata and some chilled watercress soup. For dessert, I had some Edys No Sugar Added Ice cream and fresh strawberries. Here is a picture of the frittata. It had potatoes, zucchini, tomatoes, asparagus, shallots, peas, and a cheddar cheese. The recipe was based on one I learned at TCU (Top Chef University.)

Attachments

• Veggie Frittata.jpg
    Veggie Frittata.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
The beef wasn't done in time for the both of us to have it. Mark had a salad with vegies, mandarin oranges, chicken, chow mein noodles and italian dressing... water to drink

My dinner... pulled beef with mushrooms tossed in homemade bbq sauce on a toasted hoagie roll with melted mozz/American cheeses...........pickle on the side. I'll post a picture later.

The leftovers are going to be soup or stew for tomorrow night.

I sorta did this too...after stopping by the grocery to pick up a few items to do it. (Egg whites, watercress, and light cream.)

I made a cheese/veggie frittata and some chilled watercress soup. For dessert, I had some Edys No Sugar Added Ice cream and fresh strawberries. Here is a picture of the frittata. It had potatoes, zucchini, tomatoes, asparagus, shallots, peas, and a cheddar cheese. The recipe was based on one I learned at TCU (Top Chef University.)
YUM! I would love to have a seat at your dinner table! I tend to like recipes/meals that vegies are the main event.... even though I love meat. I eat more vegies, fruit, rice and pasta.

James had his Hot Pockets, as planned. I forgot to eat and just munched on a little tropical trail mix (very little--other than the fruit, it tasted a little rancid). It is too late to eat, but I might have a Greek yogurt because I am hungry. :huh:

James had his Hot Pockets, as planned. I forgot to eat and just munched on a little tropical trail mix (very little--other than the fruit, it tasted a little rancid). It is too late to eat, but I might have a Greek yogurt because I am hungry. :huh:
I hope you don't get sick, if you think the trail mix was rancid. You sure can tell by the smell.

Back
Top Bottom