My Brother is a good cook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I looked at your brother's pictures. They look good. One of my brothers is a good cook. I've heard the other one has gotten to be pretty good too but haven't had anything he's made since improving his skills. When we were kids he could set a hotdog on fire in the microwave and he's the only person I've ever met that could burn boiled eggs to the point of being inedible. He had this problem with not watching what he was cooking.

Bolas De Fraile said:
He lives on his own and works so he cheats but the results are good.http://photobucket.com/nakedchooky

Wow Bolas, your brother's meal looks really good. I'm guessing he won't be
" living on his own" for long. I'm sure some culinary skill-less lady will appreciate his kitchen prowess! (can't hurt either, that I seem to remember he is easy on the eyes)!!

Who him padeswood 036.jpgthis was last year he was 57.
He runs a number of estate agencies so with the economic climate he has to work twice as hard so the fact that every night he cooks is quite amazing to me.
He has been married 3 times I think and when the last relationship ended about 5 yrs he embarked on a friends with benefits lifestyle that seems to work for him.

his pics are very good, bolas. meaty looking bird.

much like some of the ladies are saying about your bro, friends with beneits or not.

they all think they can set their hooks better than the last...

Tom mate he has 3 permanent "friends" all in their 30's. The 3 "friends" know about each other (I have met all three and approve) and for reason known only to them seem to be very happy with his cooking.

Back
Top Bottom