Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums

Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f26/)
-   -   Been M.I.A. (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f26/been-m-i-a-74028.html)

ChezScooby 08-04-2011 04:09 PM

Been M.I.A.

Sorry I've been missing for a while. Work is driving me nutso and had a few things going on, but now I'm back and ready to cause trouble. :stuart: Not really, (well maybe) :wink: but I'm ready to start getting to know you guys/gals.

From some of the replies to my posts, it sounds like I'm going to fit right in.

Hope all are having a great day and it's almost the week-end!! I for one am REALLY looking forward to it!!!! :w00t2::w00t2:Can you tell I've been a tad stressed. :rofl:

Uncle Bob 08-04-2011 06:54 PM

Welcome back.........

Zhizara 08-04-2011 07:27 PM

Do you have plans for the weekend?

ChezScooby 08-05-2011 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhizara (Post 1033492)
Do you have plans for the weekend?

We do have plans yes. My husband and I are going to our citites' annual Street Fair tonight. It's a lot of fun as we run into people that we don't see on a regular basis. Tomorrow I will head back up there during the day to "shop" with my neighbor and then Sunday my entire family....kids and grandkids are all heading to a water park for the afternoon!!

I'm off on Monday's as I work 4-10 hour days (which I love) so Monday is my "catch-up" day!!

What is everyone else doing with their week-end??

purple.alien.giraffe 08-05-2011 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChezScooby (Post 1033606)
We do have plans yes. My husband and I are going to our citites' annual Street Fair tonight. It's a lot of fun as we run into people that we don't see on a regular basis. Tomorrow I will head back up there during the day to "shop" with my neighbor and then Sunday my entire family....kids and grandkids are all heading to a water park for the afternoon!!

I'm off on Monday's as I work 4-10 hour days (which I love) so Monday is my "catch-up" day!!

What is everyone else doing with their week-end??

Oh, that sounds like a fun weekend! :smile: I work the weekend and have homework to do on my days off. I can't wait until this project is done and my days off can be days off again.

I love 10 hour shifts in most jobs. Not so much in this job because oncall is really unpredictable and if you get called back in on a day you've already worked ten hours, it can be pretty exhausting. It doesn't seem like that two hours should make that big a difference and it seems like the extra day should count for something, but in this job it just doesn't work out well.

purple.alien.giraffe 08-05-2011 08:57 AM

Oh yeah, welcome back! Sorry, it was a long night and my brain is a little frazzled.

Snip 13 08-05-2011 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChezScooby (Post 1033402)
Sorry I've been missing for a while. Work is driving me nutso and had a few things going on, but now I'm back and ready to cause trouble. :stuart: Not really, (well maybe) :wink: but I'm ready to start getting to know you guys/gals.

From some of the replies to my posts, it sounds like I'm going to fit right in.

Hope all are having a great day and it's almost the week-end!! I for one am REALLY looking forward to it!!!! :w00t2::w00t2:Can you tell I've been a tad stressed. :rofl:

Chez who? Do we know you? You sound like a trouble maker :rofl:

buckytom 08-05-2011 01:34 PM

mystery incorporated must be keeping you busy...:smile:

welcome back scoob.

TATTRAT 08-05-2011 11:09 PM

Oh thank god, I was beginning to worry!

buckytom 08-05-2011 11:17 PM

nah, not to worry tatt.

scooby's made it out of hundreds of bad situations. the bad guy is always a local, but those meddling kids and their dog always save the day.
:smile:

ChezScooby 08-05-2011 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snip 13 (Post 1033620)
Chez who? Do we know you? You sound like a trouble maker :rofl:

Oh I'll tell you this much...if you don't know me you will!! :glare::glare: glaring at you!! lmao

ChezScooby 08-05-2011 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckytom (Post 1033854)
nah, not to worry tatt.

scooby's made it out of hundreds of bad situations. the bad guy is always a local, but those meddling kids and their dog always save the day.
:smile:

Yeah and if it wasn't for that dog and those kids....lol:ermm: