What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Homemade chili with a small baked potato with a side romaine salad with tomatoes, onions, french & ranch dressing.

I made Mark a salami sandwich with mayo. With that, he had chips, pickles, a banana and bottled water.

I had a chicken cup o' noodles with bread -n- butter.

Leftover chili with a sprinkle of shredded cheddar. Gotta make me some more chili. :yum:

Today, we went for the first time to The Noble Pig in Austin. Noble Pig Austin | Best Sandwich in Austin Had the signature sandwiches, the Noble Pig, with spicy ham, pulled pork, provolone, and bacon, on artisan white bread. Perhaps the world's best sandwiches.
noblepigsandwich.jpg

Then we went over to the charcutterie side and left with a bit of duck breast pate and some fresh wild boar and blueberry sausages.

That looks really good. Better than what I had:

A grilled swiss cheese sandwich filled with bbq'd shredded pork loin.

Today, we went for the first time to The Noble Pig in Austin. Noble Pig Austin | Best Sandwich in Austin Had the signature sandwiches, the Noble Pig, with spicy ham, pulled pork, provolone, and bacon, on artisan white bread. Perhaps the world's best sandwiches.
noblepigsandwich.jpg

Then we went over to the charcutterie side and left with a bit of duck breast pate and some fresh wild boar and blueberry sausages.
yum, I'm drooling! What a great day of eating you had.

Today, I had a spinach/mushroom/onion and cheese wrap sandwich in a flour tortilla. The only seasonings were basil, salt and peper...... iced water to drink.

Back
Top Bottom