What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i am waiting for my monthly grocery delivery before i have lunch. some amazing roast beef and provolone cheese will be on hand. think i will grill it with green chili peppers. oh! and super bread.

I had a grilled watermelon salad with evoo,lime juice,honey,salt and pepper sprouts, crumbled queso fresco and shelled pumpkin seeds It was great and I'm still full.
kades

Two hard rolls layered high with sliced deli ham and a couple slices of yellow American cheese, and just a hint of mustard. Wrapped in foil and baked until the rolls were toasty, the ham warm, and the cheese gloriously melted.

2+1/2 pork egg rolls toasted in the toaster oven. Meaty and crispy. Too full to finish the 3rd roll.

Tomato/basil soup with homemade croutons & a small romaine salad topped with tuna salad & french dressing.

I took a slice of sour dough cut a hole in the center buttered the cut out and the bread then broke an egg in the hole let it brown slightly then added the second piece of bread buttered and put a several pieces of thin sliced ham, a spread of honey mustard and a slice of swiss cheese let the cheese melt cut the sandwich in half served it with a small cup of peaches and a glass of OJ and iced coffee lunch oh yes the cut outs were toasted and just eaten as is. pretty darn good too
kades

A crust of fresh honey wheat bread right out of the oven with butter on it. To busy today for lunch for anything else.

Had an all day out of town meeting. Governor's restaurant. Raspberry grilled chicken with tomato, red onion, and spinach in a tomato basil wrap, with raspberry dressing on the side. Really good!

Back
Top Bottom