Oreo Marshmallow Fudge Dessert Bars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

goboenomo

Head Chef
Hey guys, I made a nice dessert today that turned out really good, so I thought I'd share it.

I'm going camping with a bunch of buddies on Friday, so my buddy and I decided to try out making marshmallows so we could make them perfect for camping.

So we made the marshmallows, we got a baking sheet full, but tried shaping a few to look like real marshmallows.

img_1040454_0_abc5eab6360cbe8c1a6d18cf508d6499.jpg

Then we baked some oreo crumbs and butter for a base, melted some skor bits on top of that... Then we took a couple slices from our hugeeee sheet of marshmallow and put that on top... Then we melted some milk chocolate chips, and mixed in cinnamon and a can of condensed milk... to make a fudge, which we used for the top layer.

img_1040454_1_6a32a2402a77cb9445156ef21daee44a.jpg

It was pretty fun making this stuff. And they turned out reallyyy good. One of my buddies gave both my other friend and I a hug after he tasted this.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I made a nice dessert today that turned out really good, so I thought I'd share it.

I'm going camping with a bunch of buddies on Friday, so my buddy and I decided to try out making marshmallows so we could make them perfect for camping.

So we made the marshmallows, we got a baking sheet full, but tried shaping a few to look like real marshmallows.

img_1113875_0_abc5eab6360cbe8c1a6d18cf508d6499.jpg

Then we baked some oreo crumbs and butter for a base, melted some skor bits on top of that... Then we took a couple slices from our hugeeee sheet of marshmallow and put that on top... Then we melted some milk chocolate chips, and mixed in cinnamon and a can of condensed milk... to make a fudge, which we used for the top layer.

img_1113875_1_6a32a2402a77cb9445156ef21daee44a.jpg

It was pretty fun making this stuff. And they turned out reallyyy good. One of my buddies gave both my other friend and I a hug after he tasted this.

ooooh your oreos look good! i love oreos! one day i'll try it out! look like you did a good job!

Yummy I love anything Mashmello or fugde or oreo!
but don't think my diet will be too happy.

Back
Top Bottom