Either you know it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I believe it was Tom Selleck.

Sorry I can't come up with a question.

Well at least you didn't just answer and disappear like someone did earlier :LOL:
You must know some trivial piece of trivia.

Actually Gene Kruppa originally. My Dad saw them do it in New York after the war. He and a buddy hiked down there in their Canadian Uniforms and stayed with the friend's aunt. They got to see all the shows of people who were "just starting out" like Doris Day!

Tatooine

Which Air Lines used to use the slogan, "Fly The Friendly Skies?"

Tatooine

Which Air Lines used to use the slogan, "Fly The Friendly Skies?"

I Googled it to double check. It's United.

Another slogan, one that brings back fond memories of the commercials :rolleyes:

"Buy a perfect sleeper"

Yep. I still remember those Joey Heatherton commercials from when I was a wee lad.

WD-40?

This is one of those, I think I heard it someplace, but can't remember where... if I remembered correctly.

What is the active lubricating ingredient in WD-40, and what makes it non-toxic (you can drink it!)?

Petroleum distillates according to the can in my furnace room.
But you must be looking for something else, cuz that sure don't sound drinkable ;^)

But you must be looking for something else, cuz that sure don't sound drinkable ;^)

I bet it's just mineral oil...I'm not playing, I'm off to work.

They must have changed the formula, because it used to be FISH OIL as the lubricating ingredient.

Back
Top Bottom