Either you know it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think I saw Key Largo, so I couldn't say either way.

The REO automobile was produced from 1905. What do the letters R E O stand for?

It stands for something? I bet the O is for Olds...um the others might be the founders initials or something? WAIT!!! Really Excellent Olds! What do I win?

The booby prize. You're right about the Olds. The same guy who created the Oldsmobile. I was looking for the whole name.

If two people are facing each other and talking and one points to a spot behind the other (not part of the conversation), that person know there is something there.

The ability to "follow a point", that is, to know it means "there is something over there", is rare in the animal kingdom. What is the only other animal that can "follow a point"?

I didn't know they were the only animal. I would have thought apes could, too, but I knew from telling my own dogs to get me a beer by pointing to the refrigerator :whistling

What's the fastest animal? Who knows that off-hand? And I mean all the animals, so nobody say the Cheetah :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, baby. The peregrine falcon. 200 mph in a dive.
I had one take out a bird in my lilac bushes as I was walking past not five feet from me. It knocked it right on the driveway, pounced on it, then took off with it. Pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom