TNT Pickled Radishes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Just put some pickled radishes in the refrigerator. In 3 days we shall see what they taste like. Easy to do I doubled the recipe Combine 20 radishes,trimmed and quartered. 20 garlic cloves, in a clean 2 qt. glass jar.Add 2 cups distilled white vinegar 2 tsp.kosher salt, and 2 tsp of sugar. cover and shake till sugar and salt begin to dissolve. Refrigerate for at least 3 days shake at least once a day.Can be made a month ahead. the flavor will mellow the longer the mixture sits.
Keep chilled.
kadesma;)

Last edited:
Oh my. This sounds like something Ken would adore. I bet I could make a pretty killer radish and onion salad with these too! YUMMY!

Oh my. This sounds like something Ken would adore. I bet I could make a pretty killer radish and onion salad with these too! YUMMY!
I had some in the grilled watermelon salad I had today. so good I loved them and just put up a double batch for us. Three days and we pig out.
kades

Oh yes, there will be pigging out! These sound wonderful. I'm going to try them in my pickle crock.

pickled radishes. sets my juices flowing, kades. do the radishes stay crisp, and do you ever put any other veggies in there with the radishes, like onions, cauliflower, cucumbers? oh this i have to try. first i need to buy me some radisheees.... :)

pickled radishes. sets my juices flowing, kades. do the radishes stay crisp, and do you ever put any other veggies in there with the radishes, like onions, cauliflower, cucumbers? oh this i have to try. first i need to buy me some radisheees.... :)
I just started my radishes and So far they seem to be staying crisp. I think some other veggies would be good in there. Some cut baby carrots, cucumbers which I make for my son, how about cauliflour? Hummm you got me thinking.
kades

Oh boy, you've done it again Kades!! :chef:

Just the thing to jazz up an otherwise boring green dinner salad.

Copied and Pasted !!
Hi Kayelle,
hope you like this one I'm going to try some cauliflour and see what happens,'
kades

Kades, all your recpies are Great..

but how do you call this a Tried and True...

when you say "let's wait three days and see how they taste"!

Eric, Austin Tx.

Kades, all your recpies are Great..

but how do you call this a Tried and True...

when you say "let's wait three days and see how they taste"!

Eric, Austin Tx.
I should have said they were TNT for a friend who made some and loves them. Mine are ready for testing and will be then a TNT sorry for the mix up and not catching the error.
kades

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom