Accommodated

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Were Baaaack :)

Hi Guys!
We just got back from our S.F. trip last night. Our sons eye surgery went better then we were expecting. He will never have to have another one like it again. The Dr, & Anesthesiologist did a wonderful job with him. He for once had no bad side effects to the anesthesia. I was more stressed about that then anything else. He's still recuperating. Double vision hasn't been as bad today. His eye is healing as planned.
His recovery room nurse thought he was a riot. Once he was aware of his surroundings coming out of his sleep the things he said had us all laughing. So the truth DOES come out eh'?

We left home a day early to get settled in at the Hotel Kabuki. When we arrived the Door Man Michael greeted us with a huge smile and a welcome. It was because of Michael who helped us when we needed it directions and such, places to eat that man knows Japan Town! We booked another night. We just loved stopping by to just talk with Michael. He gave us on our last night a bottle of Chardonnay 2010 to enjoy.

All of the staff at the Kabuki was incredibly friendly very hospitable. We had trouble getting a cab to take us to our sons follow up Dr's appmt. The Doorman that morning had asked one of the drivers at the hotel if he could take us. I was still waiting on the sidewalk for the taxi. Next thing I know the driver pulled up next to me. Got out opened the back door for me and my son. We were just treated to a Lincoln Town Car Chauffeured ride. How's that for service!?

Our room was just absolutely beautiful, spacious and quiet. Staff when they saw us asked how our son was doing? Even the Chauffeur! Do we need anything? If so please let them know. They just bent over backwards to service everyone to their own personal needs. They took so much stress off of us it was really unbelievable that a Hotel does that for the guests.Our son got the rest he needed. We enjoyed ourselves so much at the Kabuki, we never left Japan Town. When it was time to check out we didn't want to! Our room was already book by someone else. That was ok they gave us another room that was the exact same as our first for the same rate. We stayed one more night. They even had our luggage moved for us while we were at his appmt. Everything was ready for us by the time we got back 2-3 hrs later. We didn't have to do anything.

We were actually out walking around at 11:30 pm on our first night. The weather was great still in the 80's at the time clear skies we actually felt safe enough to do so. Even the occasional Bum panhandling was polite.. Japan Town IS an extremely clean nice polite place to visit.
So I can now say I finally got to see S.F. Even at night. Shopped till I dropped at the inside mall that they have. The restaurants we went to the food was outstanding.

Were definitely going back to the Kabuki for our 24th wedding anniversary in April.

Munky.

Hi Guys!
We just got back from our S.F. trip last night. Our sons eye surgery went better then we were expecting. He will never have to have another one like it again...
Were definitely going back to the Kabuki for our 24th wedding anniversary in April.

Munky.

I am so glad this trip went better and your son is doing so well! Now I want to go to the Kabuki!:)

Welcome Home!

Back
Top Bottom