Eggs at K-Mart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveSoMD

Master Chef
Moderator Emeritus
If you have a K-Mart near by that sells food, check you sales flier for this week. I don't know if it is a regional sale or what, but our K-Mart has one-dozen Large Grade A eggs for $1.00. Yes, a dozen eggs for a buck.

right you are, dave. we have the same ad here. one dollar for a dozen large eggs, and two dollars for 12oz. bar-s bacon. never heard of the brand, but worth checking out for sure. also advertised is tisdale wine, $3.50. i know i'll be visiting our k mart tomorrow--might even pick up one of their five dollar large pepperoni pizzas. the $5 pizza is an everyday price, and it's decent-- certainly worth building on.... :)

right you are, dave. we have the same ad here. one dollar for a dozen large eggs, and two dollars for 12oz. bar-s bacon. never heard of the brand, but worth checking out for sure. also advertised is tisdale wine, $3.50. i know i'll be visiting our k mart tomorrow--might even pick up one of their five dollar large pepperoni pizzas. the $5 pizza is an everyday price, and it's decent-- certainly worth building on.... :)

Bar-S is a well known brand of Bacon and Lunchmeats out in my area and that is a decent price for it. It's very good.

There's a lot of Bar-S products available here. Cheaper, but very good.

was shaving cream on sale also?

i guess kmart was just putting things out for halloween... :angel:

That is what we pay for free range eggs from our neighbor. He has different kinds of chickens that lay different colored eggs. I don't always get eggs from him but do quite often. Some are white, brown, beige, blue and green. I don't know what kind of chickens they are, but the eggs are beautiful.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom