Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You couldn't have picked a better time to go what with the storm coming. Best wishes to both of you. And make sure you have fun. Don't forget the pictures. :angel:

Just checked status. Flight is a go for tomorrow morning.

Tried to check in online and could not. Called Jet Blue and they assured me there were no issues and I could try later in the day or even check in at the airport.

Daughter and her family are ready too. Just spent about 45 minutes packing my stuff and the stuff SO decided I needed to carry.

Just checked status. Flight is a go for tomorrow morning.

Tried to check in online and could not. Called Jet Blue and they assured me there were no issues and I could try later in the day or even check in at the airport.

Daughter and her family are ready too. Just spent about 45 minutes packing my stuff and the stuff SO decided I needed to carry.

Glad to hear it Andy! I prefer Jet Blue to any other airline for short term flights. How may hours to Aruba?

Me too! I worried about your plane getting out, given all the massive cancelations due to the blizzard.

Joyce had a brain clot March 1 and did not want to scare anyone.

I was not allowed to say of this before of now.

She is home now of March 21 with a home nurse and a home therapist.

I am sorry I did not say of this but I had to of waiting for her to tell me to say this.

Her memory is not is what it was, but her physical body is well, for she is very healthy. She does remember things of you and she did refuse of staying of the hospital.

She wishes for her husband and her pets. She received her plea. She is in her home now with a nurse and a therapy man who shall bring her back.

I am sorry I kept this away, but she said to say nothing but we spoke tonight.

This is why I wished of her book to post, that if something of her I could stay alive, and she said it was well if she were gone.

She is doing better and will be back to us soon. She is beginning of her sequel of her book and she is doing well of her body with the exercises.

Please do not be afraid. Joyce is fighting and she is very well. She is helping me to cook, she is laundering, she goes of walks with her dog, she cleans her home but becomes tired sometimes.

Mamma and I are here to help her. She is sometimes forgetful but she will return. I was not given of permission to say this until now.

She is trying to work of her sequel of her book and she will be back so very soon!

With love,
~Cat

Let Joyce know that she has the love, support and prayers of every member in this forum. Like you, we love her. I can't blame her for wanting to be in familiar surroundings with her "family" and pets. They certainly can make a big difference in how quick we heal.

:wub::wub::wub::wub: to both of you. I am so grateful that you and your mother are willing to sacrifice your own lives in order to care for her. It gives the rest of us a small piece of mind. A very BIG Thank You to both of you. And to Carl, Little Anna and Papa also. For I am sure they miss you both very much. :angel:

Joyce had a brain clot March 1 and did not want to scare anyone.

I was not allowed to say of this before of now.

She is home now of March 21 with a home nurse and a home therapist.

I am sorry I did not say of this but I had to of waiting for her to tell me to say this.

Her memory is not is what it was, but her physical body is well, for she is very healthy. She does remember things of you and she did refuse of staying of the hospital.

She wishes for her husband and her pets. She received her plea. She is in her home now with a nurse and a therapy man who shall bring her back.

I am sorry I kept this away, but she said to say nothing but we spoke tonight.

This is why I wished of her book to post, that if something of her I could stay alive, and she said it was well if she were gone.

She is doing better and will be back to us soon. She is beginning of her sequel of her book and she is doing well of her body with the exercises.

Please do not be afraid. Joyce is fighting and she is very well. She is helping me to cook, she is laundering, she goes of walks with her dog, she cleans her home but becomes tired sometimes.

Mamma and I are here to help her. She is sometimes forgetful but she will return. I was not given of permission to say this until now.

She is trying to work of her sequel of her book and she will be back so very soon!

With love,
~Cat

Cat, please tell Joyce we love and miss her. My good thoughts and prayers are with her. I am glad she has help and the therapy will do wonders. Hugs for you and Mamma for being there with her and Justin.
Huge hugs for Joyce.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom