Wednesday's Dinner 2nd November 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kezlehan

Senior Cook
Well, that time again. What are you cooking today?

I am cooking chicken breasts stuffed with light garlic and herb Philadelphia, serving with a salad. First time trying it so I'm pretty excited.

I'm leaning toward tunisian garlic and chickpea soup...or, maybe pasta alla carbonara (my way, leftover turkey sauteed in some turkey fat...). Gotta use up more eggs <g>.

I have steaks marinating. Kinda in the mood for chicken though. Hmmmm. Wonder if they'd be OK in there for another day or so?

We're having spaghetti squash topped with marinara sauce, along with the compulsory side salad. I found a tasty recipe last week for flaxseed/olive oil dressing, so we've been downing a lot of greens lately.

Lets see...it is Survivor night, so I am thinking of making some sort of TV munchies. Maybe things on crackers like smoked samon, cheese, etc.

By the way, Vanilla Bean; I like the turkey avatar. :)

Lets see...it is Survivor night, so I am thinking of making some sort of TV munchies. Maybe things on crackers like smoked samon, cheese, etc.

By the way, Vanilla Bean; I like the turkey avatar. :)

Thank you!

Well, it's going to be chicken soup for our dinner... I'm not sure if I'm going to turn it into a chowder or have it be just plain chicken noodle.

I'm still undecided. I just know I want to make a small mushroom gratin. I probably ought to poke my head into the freezer soon.

Steve Kroll said:
We're having spaghetti squash topped with marinara sauce, along with the compulsory side salad. I found a tasty recipe last week for flaxseed/olive oil dressing, so we've been downing a lot of greens lately.

Do you have a recipe for the dressing, Steve?

am cooking out of the pantry today. some sort of goulash. ground beef, tomatos, maybe some beans, onions, don't really know.

That sounds good. Let us know how it turns out.:chef:
I had Turkey left overs from yesterday. A friend recommended a instant Gravy Mix, it was View attachment 12319
So much for a Hot Turkey Sandwich without REAL GRAVY.

Last edited:
I just set two pork chops out to thaw. I'm not sure how I'm cooking them yet, but it's a start.

Alrighty then, dinner tonight is steak on the BBQ (gotta do it before the snow flies) potatoes Anna, and a greek salad. I'll likely do some broccoli or corn or something to go with.

pacanis, do kadesma's onion gravy stuff with them. YUMMY!

Alix said:
Alrighty then, dinner tonight is steak on the BBQ (gotta do it before the snow flies) potatoes Anna, and a greek salad. I'll likely do some broccoli or corn or something to go with.

pacanis, do kadesma's onion gravy stuff with them. YUMMY!

Your dinner sounds great Alix. When should we all be there? ;)

Back
Top Bottom